GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Launches Global Career-Building Internship Programs in Chile
In partnership with It’s a Global World in Santiago, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is now accepting applications for summer and fall 2013 Chile internships, which go beyond placements to bolster participants’ careers.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad this week announced new internship programs in Chile, which provide Global Career-Building Experience in a Spanish-speaking destination and personal brand development so students can differentiate themselves and build their careers to succeed in a global economy. The new Latin America addition joins an already thriving internship program in Australia, New Zealand, Spain and China.
“Our Chile internships tie together our customized internships and global career development guidance with an enriching discovery experience in one of Latin America’s most thriving countries,” said Cynthia Banks, executive director and CEO of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad. “This powerful combination elevates our internship offerings in just about every field with personal brand tools so our participants gain an edge in a highly competitive job market.”
With partner It’s a Global World serving as the Santiago-based support office, GlobaLinks Learning Abroad delivers the same high quality internships and support services in Chile that it is known for in other destinations. Offerings include 6-week, 10-week and custom date internship programs. Housing and onsite staff are always a part of the programs and students are assured of getting more than just a placement.
“Our partnership with It’s a Global World ensures that each student has an individualized experience and service through their program, including pre-departure, in-country, and re-entry,” said Barbara M. West, assistant director, internship programs. “The staff at It’s a Global World have more than 9 years experience placing students in academic-based, career-building internships in Latin America.”
In addition, the Chile internships program goes beyond internship placement to include:
- High-Quality/Customized Placements in English or Spanish
- In-Country Orientation
- Global Personal Brand Toolbox – including Business Cards
- Guaranteed Housing
- Academic Credit Option
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Cell phone
- On-Line Career Counseling Resources through Career Spots
- Optional Spanish Language Lessons
More information on the GlobaLinks Learning Abroad internship programs in Chile, including example
placements, deadlines, and program fees, is available online at http://www.gointernabroad.com/chile.
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Announces Study Abroad and Internship Programs in Spain and Summer/January Short Courses in France
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Launches Expanded Global Career-Building Internship Program
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Internship Participants Among Students Awarded Scholarships from the Foundation for Global Scholars
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Announces New International Education Programs
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad Launches GlobaLinksAbroad.org, Providing One Stop For Comprehensive Study Abroad Programs Worldwide