GlobaLinks Learning Abroad University Partners Support Students With Sponsored Scholarships
Students participating in the international education programs of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad are eligible for a variety of exclusive university-sponsored scholarships from partner universities in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
“Our university partners are committed to helping us make our programs as affordable as possible, especially for students with economic challenges that may keep them from studying abroad,” said Cynthia Banks, founder and executive director of GlobaLinks Learning Abroad. “To help these students, we offer a variety of university-sponsored awards from 28 of our partner universities varying from several hundred dollars to full-semester tuition.”
Partner-university scholarship opportunities through GlobaLinks Learning Abroad include:
- Bond University (Gold Coast) – $8,000 USD per year for semester or year abroad students and $750 AUD – $1,000 AUD to each student for summer programs.
- CQUniversity (Rockhampton) – $1,000 AUD scholarship to every GlobaLinks Learning Abroad student who enrolls.
- Edith Cowan University (Perth) – Four $500 AUD awards per year.
- Griffith University (Brisbane and Gold Coast) Four $500 AUD awards per year.
- International College of Management, Sydney – $10,000 in scholarships each year.
- James Cook University (Townsville and Cairns) – Two $500 AUD awards per year.
- La Trobe University (Melbourne) – Two $1,000 AUD award per year.
- Macquarie University (Sydney) – Gina Rosko Memorial Scholarship – full tuition – July term only.
- Monash University (Melbourne) – Two $1,000 USD awards per year.
- Murdoch University (Perth) – Two $750 AUD awards per year for semester/year abroad and two $500 AUD scholarships for summer.
- Queensland University of Technology (Brisbane) – Two $1,000 AUD awards each year.
- Swinburne University of Technology (Melbourne) – Two $500 AUD scholarships each year.
- University of Canberra (Canberra) – $1,000 AUD scholarship to every GlobaLinks Learning Abroad student who enrolls.
- University of Melbourne (Melbourne) – Two $1,000 AUD scholarships per year.
- University of Newcastle (Newcastle) – Two $1,000 AUD scholarships per year.
University of Queensland (Brisbane) – Two half-tuition scholarships per year.
- University of South Australia (Adelaide) – Four $500 AUD scholarship per year.
- University of Tasmania (Hobart & Launceston) – One $1,000 AUD scholarship per year.
- AUT University (Auckland) – Three $1,000 NZD scholarships per year.
- Lincoln University (Christchurch) – Two $500 USD scholarships per year.
Massey University (Palmerston North, Wellington, or Auckland) – Four $1,000 NZD scholarships per year.
- University of Waikato (Hamilton) – Two $300 NZD scholarships per year.
- Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington) – Provides $2,000 USD per year in scholarships.
- Kingston University (England) – One £500 (GBP) scholarship each semester.
- Lancaster University (England) – Three $750 USD scholarships per year.
- University of Strathclyde (Scotland) – One £500 GBP scholarship each semester.
- Institute of Technology Carlow (Ireland) – Several €3000 (EU) scholarships to students with Irish heritage who attend IT-Carlow for an academic year.
- American College of Thessaloniki (Greece) – An automatic Academic Merit Scholarship of $1,000 USD to all students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher. ACT also offers a Hellenic-American Heritage Scholarship for students who demonstrate Greek heritage. These range from $3,500-8,000 USD.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad annually provides more than $600,000 in scholarships and funding to its program participants to enhance the affordability of semester, year and summer-abroad programs in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the South Pacific.
It also offers financial aid counseling and budgeting advice for all of its programs to students, parents, advisors and study abroad offices. For more details about scholarship and study abroad funding resources, go to GlobaLinks Learning Abroad’s Scholarships page.Print